Charles Fourier's concern was to liberate every human individual, man, woman, and child via the "liberation of human passion"
Fourier felt that "civilized" parents and teachers saw children as little idlers and believed this was wrong. He felt that children as early as age two and three were very industrious and this industrious needed to be harnessed. Bellow he lists the dominant tastes in all children;
1. Rummaging or inclination to handle everything, examine everything, look through everything, to constantly change occupations;
2. Industrial commotion, taste for noisy occupations;
3. Aping or imitative mania.
4. Industrial miniature, a taste for miniature workshops.
5. Progressive attraction of the weak toward the strong.