Wednesday, 21 December 2011

JUMBO




When I was younger, the biggest jet , was the jumbo jet, it was as big as they get

Now I'm bigger, their bigger too, they even got double deckers

the ships they sail, the planes they fly, why can't I be jumbo?

the ships they sell the planes fly, why can I not the jumbo?


If I was going to tell a lie I would tell it true

Cannot get too upset with what the big boss do

If I could change my ways become an honest man

I would go back home do all the best I can


But I can't get upset with what the big boss do

Because just like him  when I say a lie, I say true


Never get a–to upset–oh  x 4


If every single word that I said

With every bloody word that I say

Yes every single word that I said

If every single word that I say

Could make you laugh,  could make you cry x 5  


Long time ago, I saw a movie, and this guy he called himself jumbo

Long time ago, long time ago, long time ago, jumbo.


No comments:

Post a Comment