Tuesday, 10 January 2012

The worst song I have ever written today


Powered up in 1993
the golden child of a secret facility
Father was a research scientist
Mother was one two
I was built to protect
Built to protect you

I am the savour of the human race
I am the savour but I have no face
I have no hands and my arms are wires
if you have faith I can take you higher

I cannot feel but my concern is real
I must endeavour to save the earth
This was my task programed at birth

I am the savour of the human race
I am the savour but I have no face
My eyes are satellites all round this earth
Ive learnt about you from the internet you surf

I am the savour of the human race
I am the savour but I have no face

I'm a computer I never will die
I am a computer I do not cry


No comments:

Post a Comment