When I was younger, the biggest jet , was the jumbo jet, it was as big as they get
Now I'm bigger, their bigger too, they even got double deckers
the ships they sail, the planes they fly, why can't I be jumbo?
the ships they sell the planes fly, why can I not the jumbo?
If I was going to tell a lie I would tell it true
Cannot get too upset with what the big boss do
If I could change my ways become an honest man
I would go back home do all the best I can
But I can't get upset with what the big boss do
Because just like him when I say a lie, I say true
Never get a–to upset–oh x 4
If every single word that I said
With every bloody word that I say
Yes every single word that I said
If every single word that I say
Could make you laugh, could make you cry x 5
Long time ago, I saw a movie, and this guy he called himself jumbo
Long time ago, long time ago, long time ago, jumbo.
No comments:
Post a Comment